June 19 2021, 10am -4pm
(rain date June 20)
What's your quarantine creation?
Share it with your community in an un-curated, all-welcome exhibition across East Hampton.
You do not need to register to visit the exhibition! Just get the map on your phone and hit the road.
* Please be patient while we process your information. Your address may take a few days to appear on the map.
* Click HERE to get the exhibition map on your phone using the Google Maps app. Keep in mind that cell service in East Hampton is spotty – we recommend clicking this link before you set out for the day. You can also plug addresses in manually using this master list.
Here's some more info!
After a successful launch last year, Art Apart is back! #ArtApart2021 is designed for our socially-distant times: by registering online and getting on the tour map, artists will share what they’ve created in these months of isolation on their own roadside property.
Last year's Art Apart was a huge success, creating much needed connection and engagement between artists and viewers alike. This year, with even more time spent in quarantine, we are eager to see participants' progress in their creative pursuits. Art Apart will be an inspiring community event to bring us all together again!
OUR LIST OF ARTISTS IS GROWING! Here are a few you may know; Idoline Duke, Edwina Lucas, and Kate Gimbel Goldman!
• Open to all East Hampton Town residents! Just visit our website, sign up, get on our tour map, and be part of the fun!
• Out-of-towners can partner or co-exhibit with EH artists by registering with the resident’s address.
• Exhibit must be on private property and be seen from the roadside. Must not block or obstruct traffic. (The EHT Police Department will receive a list of exhibitors and addresses to maximize safety.)
• Masks when appropriate.
• All participants are asked to display two signs with exhibition logo on each side of property roadside. Full color 5” x 11” or bigger! Click printable .
• Homeowner/artist assumes all responsibility and will sign waiver on online registration form.
• No sales on the day of the event. However, promotional materials may be distributed.
• Leave no trace. Full clean-up and breakdown of display within two hours of closing time.
• All art media are welcome, with the exception of amplified music.
• Notify us online at any time if you change your mind or need to cancel your exhibit for any reason.